Search results

  1. Red Averages

    NBA Play In Tourney

    :drunk::drunk::drunk:
  2. Red Averages

    Jarren Duran

    Isn’t this similar to Mookie/ Pedroia’s numbers somehow improving as they got promoted?
  3. Red Averages

    Rangers allowed to have full capacity crowd with “ voluntary compliance” of masks requirement

    Has anyone seen data now that we are a few months out from this superspreader event, that show how many tens of thousands were impacted?
  4. Red Averages

    5/9 vs. Miami

    Remember when BB couldn’t get the Pats team competitive during the year in which they were followed by NFL films - maybe ‘09?
  5. Red Averages

    Pats Draft Rd.2/38: DI Christian Barmore

    Given the current team, seems like the Pats are better taking a 25% chance of a top performer / 75% chance of a bust than playing it safe for a marginal improvement. Sometimes they become Gronk. Sometimes they become Easley. Most of the time they become Easley, but isn’t it worth it for the...
  6. Red Averages

    4/30 vs Spurs

    Got a good look. Still hate that approach vs driving into the paint. We’re onto OT incredible game
  7. Red Averages

    4/30 vs Spurs

    Teams needs to drive with 4 seconds on the shot clock more often vs holding until 2 for a contested shot. Here we go....
  8. Red Averages

    4/30 vs Spurs

    no Tatum fadeaway for the final shot...
  9. Red Averages

    Pats QB Options

    Imagine if the Patriots got Rodgers and proceeded to go 19-0 (edit - 20-0!). BB's counter to Brady winning the year prior on his own...
  10. Red Averages

    Pats QB Options

    JG with this O-Line, 2 headed TE-monster, Agholer, Bourne, and maybe a Waddle? It’s not bad...
  11. Red Averages

    4/19 vs. CHI

    How much would be raised if BB agreed to color commentate a Pats game with McDaniels coaching?
  12. Red Averages

    4/19 vs. CHI

    Jaylen with the wide open 3 entirely because PP aggressively drove the paint to create the opportunity.
  13. Red Averages

    4/19 vs. CHI

    Only 3 foul shots!
  14. Red Averages

    4/19 vs. CHI

    Very cool to have the GM be color commentator. Do other teams get that experience? a shame Marcus won’t be taking horrific 3s to hear the commentary!
  15. Red Averages

    Rangers allowed to have full capacity crowd with “ voluntary compliance” of masks requirement

    Has anyone seen the implications of the full stadium yet? Would be curious as a test case for re-opening if there were any lessons learned.
  16. Red Averages

    4/18 - "Hall" Aboard!

    Greta job by Bergy to slow himself up to create the pass and shot lane
  17. Red Averages

    4/18 - "Hall" Aboard!

    This team looks dialed in