1 Week ago today...

SeoulSoxFan

I Want to Hit the World with Rocket Punch
Dope
Jun 27, 2006
20,720
A Scud Away from Hell
I was frustrated that the better team was somehow losing and had no idea that the greatest play in the history of the SB would soon unfold.
 

Red Right Ankle

Formerly the Story of Your Red Right Ankle
SoSH Member
Jul 2, 2006
9,822
Multivac
It was one week ago today

Malcolm Butler took the ball away

It'll never go out of style

And it's always gonna raise a smile
 

Laser Show

Member
SoSH Member
Nov 7, 2008
4,983
What would we have said last weekend if we had known Malcolm fucking Butler would be PRESENTING GRAMMY AWARDS tonight. Just incredible.
 
Apr 7, 2006
2,254
Kearse, insane/lucky/brilliant/flukey catch aside, talks so much shit on the sideline. Watching him pop around telling everyone that Arrington was benched - just comes across as so lame. Like...his teammates must think he's lame. Shut your mouth.

Reminds me of those dumbass Rams on their sideline in that Super Bowl. We are going to watch this nonsense for the rest of time now. Yep - 21 is in the game now. Remember that number. The world does.
 

snowmanny

Member
SoSH Member
Dec 8, 2005
12,044
Mugsy's Walk-Off Bunt said:
Kearse, insane/lucky/brilliant/flukey catch aside, talks so much shit on the sideline. Watching him pop around telling everyone that Arrington was benched - just comes across as so lame. Like...his teammates must think he's lame. Shut your mouth.

Reminds me of those dumbass Rams on their sideline in that Super Bowl. We are going to watch this nonsense for the rest of time now. Yep - 21 is in the game now. Remember that number. The world does.
He also looked for a flag on the ball Butler knocked away from him and on the interception.
 
Apr 7, 2006
2,254
Well, that's no surprise - he got beat on it by Boyce in practice recently, and also he picked Wilson on that exact play a week ago! Can't believe they STILL didn't run it! Fools!

P.S. "Oh NO!!!!!"
 

simplyeric

Member
SoSH Member
Feb 14, 2006
12,878
Richmond, VA
A week ago today I woke up hung over but elated... And spent most of the morning reading about the game on SoSH, which I am still doing, which is extending my elation even still.
 

RG33

Potty Mouth
Gold Supporter
SoSH Member
Nov 28, 2005
4,487
CA
I just bought the 2001, 2003, 2004, and 2014 NFL Network Superbowl season highlights for my flight to HNL.

"3 corners. Malcolm, get in there!"
 

Hendu for Kutch

Member
SoSH Member
Apr 7, 2006
6,179
Nashua, NH
Mugsy's Walk-Off Bunt said:
Kearse, insane/lucky/brilliant/flukey catch aside, talks so much shit on the sideline. Watching him pop around telling everyone that Arrington was benched - just comes across as so lame. Like...his teammates must think he's lame. Shut your mouth.

Reminds me of those dumbass Rams on their sideline in that Super Bowl. We are going to watch this nonsense for the rest of time now. Yep - 21 is in the game now. Remember that number. The world does.
 
I thought Kearse actually came off kind of likeable, but Baldwin really cemented his asshole status.  I loved hearing Kearse ask Baldwin how he got open and then immediately brush him off when he realized Baldwin was too busy talking about how great he was to give an actual answer.  No hesitation, just agree and move on.
 

Al Zarilla

Member
SoSH Member
Dec 8, 2005
52,205
San Andreas Fault
Hendu for Kutch said:
 
I thought Kearse actually came off kind of likeable, but Baldwin really cemented his asshole status.  I loved hearing Kearse ask Baldwin how he got open and then immediately brush him off when he realized Baldwin was too busy talking about how great he was to give an actual answer.  No hesitation, just agree and move on.
The one I saw, he was asked how he got so open and Baldwin said "because I am a beast." How about it was because the back judge picked Revis.
 

Hendu for Kutch

Member
SoSH Member
Apr 7, 2006
6,179
Nashua, NH
Al Zarilla said:
The one I saw, he was asked how he got so open and Baldwin said "because I am a beast." How about it was because the back judge picked Revis.
 
Ya, that's the one.  Kearse realizes Baldwin isn't going to really answer him and just says "That's true" and keeps walking instead of stopping to listen to Baldwin talk about himself.