No.Could your storage needs be met with online storage?
- It's inaccessible without functioning network, which sucks because music and podcasts are often used when I'm flying, on the metro, or on the road in bumfuck areas with no bars
- It increases network usage, which is both a power drain and an increased cost
- It's much slower than local storage, both for access and for sync'ing new data.
- It puts my personal data into an untrusted third party's hands
- It's an overpriced recurring cost: even in the relatively expensive microSD format, it's cheaper to buy storage than to get even 9 months of drive space, and that ignores the fact that I already own the microSD card
- It's much less convenient to use Google drive's API than standard file utilities, and many applications don't really work with it at all.