Good for Frank. I like Big Nog just as much as the next guy, but if you don't tap your basically daring the guy who has the sub locked in to hurt you. With a guy like Mir hanging off you, who already has a track record of keeping neglected limbs as nick nacks, you have about a 2% chance of escaping and a 98% chance of being an overnight Youtube star and needing a ER copay. I have no problem with what Mir did.Wow, Mir just broke Big Nog's arm, what a sick finish
Where I do have an issue is when a guy has been basically KO'd and the aggressor continues to pound away despite the obvious. James Irvin probably could have followed Terry Martin to the mat and landed a few more shots but after he smoked him with a highlight flying knee, just raising his hands and walking away looks far more badass. I know its the referee's job to protect the fighters in the ring at this point but when a guy is stone cold out a fighter should still have the wherewithal not to drop more bombs.