I'd add Pete and brief-Patriot Charley Gogolak. They probably weren't as great, but they are the only kickers that might qualify and they were part of the "soccer-style" total revolution of the kicking game.No idea where to put this but wasn't sure it deserved its own thread. I was just thinking about great brothers playing in the NFL.
Devin & Jason McCourty
- Devin: 31 int, 2x pro-bowl, 3x Super Bowl champ, 82 AV
- Jason: 18 int, 1x Super Bowl champ, 55 AV
Nick & Joey Bosa
- Nick: 24 sacks, 2x pro-bowl, 13 AV
- Joey: 57 sacks, 4x pro-bowl, 43 AV
JJ & TJ Watt
- JJ: 102 sacks, 5x pro-bowl, 5x all-pro, 2x DPoY, 122 AV
- TJ: 71 sacks, 4x pro-bowl, 2x all-pro, 50 AV
Travis & Jason Kelce
- Travis: 700 rec, 8972 yds, 56 td, 7x pro-bowl, 3x all-pro, 1x Super Bowl champ, 77 AV
- Jason: 5x pro-bowl, 3x all-pro, 1x Super Bowl champ, 91 AV
Peyton & Eli Manning
- Peyton: 71940 pass yds, 539 pass td, 14x pro-bowl, 7x all-pro, 2x Super Bowl champ, 271 AV
- Eli: 57023 pass yds, 366 pass td, 4x pro-bowl, 2x Super Bowl champ, 169 AV
Clay & Bruce Matthews
- Clay: 82.5 sacks, 16 int, 4x pro-bowl, 139 AV
- Bruce: 14x pro-bowl, 7x all-pro, 215 AV
Ronde & Tiki Barber
- Ronde: 47 int, 5x pro-bowl, 3x all-pro, 1x Super Bowl champ, 148 AV
- Tiki: 10449 rush yds, 5183 rec yds, 55 rush td, 12 rec td, 3x pro-bowl, 1x all-pro, 122 AV
Sam & Randall Cunningham
- Sam: 5453 rush yds, 1905 rec yds, 43 rush td, 6 rec td, 1x pro-bowl, 70 AV
- Randall: 29979 pass yds, 207 pass td, 4928 rush yds, 35 rush td, 4x pro-bowl, 1x all-pro, 137 AV
I first thought about whether the Watts or Bosas were better, and the edge clearly has to go to the Watt brothers. But then I thought about other brothers throughout history, and I think clearly the edge has to go to the Manning brothers (yuck). Both won multiple SBs. Lots of pro-bowls. Tons of stats. Peyton clearly dwarfs Eli in terms of career, but Eli's career was still pretty good.
But the Watt brothers...holy cow incredible.
I didn't include the Ground brothers because while Rob obviously is legendary, the others...not so much.
Chris and Matt BahrI'd add Pete and brief-Patriot Charley Gogolak. They probably weren't as great, but they are the only kickers that might qualify
He looks like a bowl of tapioca pudding with a raisin in the middle.Hopefully McCarthy is warm under that coat
Absolutely still rooting for the #1 impossible dream until it’s dead.The Chiefs annoy me, but as a Pats fan I am rooting for them today because if they lose the odds go up dramatically that the Pats will have to play them in the first round, and that strikes me as the worst possible first-round matchup for the Pats by far.
The impossible dream of the #1 requires a Chiefs loss, otherwise no real difference (other than matchups).Would it be correct to say that a Chiefs loss only helps the Pats if Pats win, AND Bills lose, right?