Some quick thoughts:
1) There are no bad wins in the NFL, and Miami had to have this one. The next 3 games are @Baltimore, vs. Buffalo, and @Cincinnati. If the Dolphins can take one of these, they'll be 2-2 headed into their road games with the Jets, followed by home games vs. the Vikings and Steelers. None of these are gimmes, but 6-3 would be a real possibility.
2) I thought that Tua looked a lot like the '21 version. Average. But he's going to need the entire year to demonstrate what he can do. I still think there's a lot of room for growth. He didn't have the benefit of the ground game like Mac did today, and despite that, made enough key throws to help Miami win the game. When you look at the performances of Burrow (4 interceptions) and Carr (3 interceptions, 1 fumble), it's a reminder that one game is just that.
3) Re: Tua, he has to get better when he's moved off his spot. He also has to eradicate the 1-2 God-awful throwing decisions per game. I'm confident that the latter will improve, but the former? It remains to be seen.
4) Again, it's only Week 1, but the run game looked a lot like '21, as well. If this area improves, Tua will feast off of play-action. Out of all the variables that dictate Miami's ceiling, this is likely #1.
5) Kader Kohou's a fun player to root for. He looks like a playmaker!